if you can't fly then run, if you can't run then walk, if you can't walk then crawl but whatever you do keep moving forwad

Monday, 22 December 2014

Light Of Mine

Assalamualaikum,

I don't need 
your R.E.D
through flame 
blazes so great

I won't accept
your O. R. A. N. G. E
through summer
spills to lane

I can't go with
your Y. E. L.L.O.W
through sun soaks
earth way mellow

I'm not keen to
your G. R. E. E. N
through trees
tango in between

I'm not into
your B. L. U. E
through sky 
sea are wonders two

I'm not eager with 
your I. N. D. I. G. O
through late dawn 
dances in darling slow

I won't pluck
your P. U. R. P. L. E
through lavenders
smell girls

I won't take any of 
your lights
not your INDIGO
BLUE, YELLOW

nor your GREEN, RED, PURPLE, ORANGE

for I just want 
a simple W. H. I. T. E

so I can paint own RAINBOW
when I'm alone in the dull rain


taken from : CATATAN MATLUTHFI